Many Minnetonka Skippers stood out in cruising past St. Michael-Albertville 6-0 on Thursday. The Knights kept it a 0-0 game into the second period, but the Skippers started piling on the goals with three in the second and another three in the third. The Skippers attacked the net better each period with increasing shots on goal.
- #7 Jack Quinn – Senior Forward. Quinn tallied two goals for the Skippers. He caught a pass from the corner and punched in the puck for his first goal. He nailed his second goal on a wrap-around shot.
- #26 Reed Hanus – Junior Forward. Hanus picked up a pass near the net and tapped in it for the first goal of the game during a power play. He also assisted on an even-strength goal.
- #5 – Senior Defenseman. Kiffin made plays all over on defense with a three plus-minus score. He stood his ground on a three-on-one in the second period when he and goalie Anders Irene stopped the Knights.
- #17 Ben Konen – Senior Defenseman. Konen posted a three plus-minus score in a solid outing defensively.
- #30 Anders Irene – Senior Goalie. No one could get past Irene as he stopped 26 shots for a shutout.
- #10 Hunter Newhouse – Senior Forward. Newhouse got involved all over the ice, finishing with a goal and an assist. He scored off a loose puck near the net in the third period, rebounding from a failed scoring attempt seconds earlier.
- #29 Aaron Loch – Senior Goalie. Loch gave his team a chance, keeping the Knights deadlocked at 0-0 into the second period and within two goals midway through the game. He stopped 33 of 39 shots and posted an .849 save percentage.
- #16 Zach Miller – Senior Defenseman. Miller played a physical, gritty game. He frequently gave the Skippers trouble upon entering their offensive zone.